About Beechcraft Berlin Aviation (BBA)
Beechcraft Berlin Aviation GmbH is an internationally renowned service facility for business jets and turboprops. The company’s maintenance experts ensure safety and comfort for both private and corporate aviation as well as providing complex refitting and special mission installations for scientific institutes, government agencies and aircraft operators.
BBA’s dedicated and experienced staff are the right partners to guide, advise and deliver, whether you want to service or modify your aircraft, are in the need for a Special Mission Application, or are looking for a new or pre-owned aircraft.
International capabilities and a wide range of authorizations
Since its founding in 1991, BBA has continually earned new European authorizations, other approvals and certifications.
BBA currently hold following certificates:
|EASA Part-145||All aircraft types according to the EASA scope of work|
|EASA Part-M (CAMO)||All aircraft types according to the EASA scope of work|
|EASA Part-21 Design Organization|
|FAA Repair Station||All aircraft types according to the EASA scope of work|
|and many more|
BBA is a Beechcraft Corp. Authorized Service Center and can execute all warranty and SB/AD related work on the following aircraft:
- Beechcraft Baron & Bonanza
- King Air Series (90, 200 & 300 series)
- Beech 390 (Premier I and IA)
- Beech 1900 Series
- Hawker BAe 125 Series (700/800/800XP/750/850XP/900XP)
BBA is authorized to perform aircraft modifications prior to registration and can apply for registration in additional countries on behalf of the customer.
Expansion of core competencies
Alongside a specialization in Hawker and Beechcraft aircraft, the BBA team also services Cessna Jets and Piper Cheyenne aircraft. In addition to routine maintenance, repair work and upkeep, BBA carry out increasingly complex customized special mission installations (weather modifications, surveillance, camera, flight inspection and more). The comprehensive range of services include AOG emergency assistance, individual customization, and retrofitting in accordance with Part 21 design changes, airworthiness reviews, Pre-Purchase Inspections (PPI), country-specific registrations and aircraft ferry services.
Getting you back in the air!
Beechcraft Berlin Aviation offer:
- Professional consultation on all technical aspects of business aviation
- First-class expert knowledge of all models offered
- Years of experience completing complex Special Mission projects all over the world
- A highly qualified team of aircraft mechanics, technicians and engineers
- Wide-ranging knowledge and know-how in the selection, assessment and procurement of spare parts
- Established quality management and extensive data protection
- Personal customer service provided by our project managers
Among our customers
- Private and commercial aircraft operators
- Government and government-related institutions, such as the Coastguard and Police services
- Aviation authorities
- Research institutes
- Geological institutes and land surveying companies
- Hospitals and military organizations