Aviation Experts; German Standards.
Servicing, repairing and overhauling aircraft for more than 20 years, Beechcraft Berlin Aviation (BBA) is one of the leading service facilities in Germany and Europe.
As an authorized Hawker Beechcraft Service Centre, BBA service both private and corporate aircraft, performing hundreds of maintenance jobs each year.
With vast experience and uncompromising standards BBA can boast a truly global client list, including aircraft owners from Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the CIS countries.
BBA mechanics, technicians, and engineers specialize in a variety of Beechcraft and Hawker models as well as providing premium maintenance services for Cessna aircraft and Citation Jets and Piper Cheyenne aircraft – ensuring you’re safe and ready to fly in no time.
Eight reasons to work with BBA
- 1. Your safety is our top priority
- 2. Vastly experienced in-house team of engineers
- 3. Short turnaround times at a central location in Europe
- 4. Excellent price-performance ratio for all maintenance services
- 5. Well-coordinated team of qualified technicians and engineers
- 6. Wide-ranging know-how
- 7. Certification and registration for various models and countries – see list
- 8. Well-stocked on-site spare parts warehouse with priority access to the OEM storage (Hawker Beechcraft Parts & Distribution) and other reliable suppliers
MRO Service for Beechcraft, Hawker, Cessna and Piper
- AOG emergency assistance / targeted failure analysis by certified experts Scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events
- Inspection and exchange of life-limited parts
- Structural modifications and repairs following EASA and FAA standards
- Visual and nondestructive testing (NDT inspections)
- Boroscoping and reconditioning of engines and auxiliary power units (APU)
- Full avionics service, including upgrades
- Pre-purchase inspections (PPI) and change of aircraft registration (import or export)
- Aircraft management (CAMO) and airworthiness reviews
- Creation of maintenance plans for your airplane
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Complete cabin refurbishment and redesign
- Painting service from partial repairs to full repainting
- Composite and sheet-metal work
- Interior modifications, e.g.
- Internet access installation
- In-flight Entertainment Systems
- Modification of passenger configuration
- Exterior modifications, e.g.
- Additional baggage compartments or fuel tanks
- Aerodynamic optimization
- Engine performance enhancements
- Raisbeck installations
- Winglet installations
All modifications include preparation and application for necessary approvals – minor changes or STCs (Supplemental Type Certificate) – in accordance with EASA standards.