Beechcraft Berlin aviation GmbH is growing!
Aircraft Mechanics / Avionics Technicians (m/w) / B1 / B2
We are one of the leading Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities in Europe, located in Berlin – Schönefeld. We are an EASA Part 145 authorized Maintenance Organization, an EASA Part 21J authorized Engineering Design Organization, an EASA Part M authorized CAMO+ and an FAA certified repair station.
Beechcraft Berlin aviation is currently recruiting experienced Aircraft Mechanics and Avionics Technicians (m/w) B1 / B2 with positions available for an immediate start.
Position responsibilities include:
• Execution of maintenance and repair tasks
• Conduct of airframe and engine functional checks
• Documentation of work performed in accordance with industry standards
• Inspection and certification of work performed on air frame systems and avionics systems
Beechcraft Berlin aviation offers:
• An interesting and rewarding work environment
• A dynamic and innovative workplace culture
• Opportunities for career and personal development in a growing business
If you are ready to take the next step in developing your aerospace career and join a growing business, Beechcraft Berlin aviation wants to hear from you. Please send your resume along with details of your available start date and salary expectations via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.